- In 1 tablet
100mg as avanafil
- Erectile dysfunction treatment
- Film-coated tablets
- Erectile dysfunction (patients who are unable to achieve and maintain an
erection sufficient for satisfactory sexual activity)
- Patients with a history of hypersensitivity to the components of this product
- Patients receiving nitrates or nitric oxide donors (nitroglycerin, amyl nitrite,
isosorbide nitrate, nicorandil, etc.)
- Patients receiving soluble guanylate cyclase (sGC) stimulator (Riociguat)
- Patients with uncontrolled arrhythmia, hypotension (blood pressure<90/50mmHg) or uncontrolled hypertension (resting blood pressure >170/100mmHg)
- Patients who have undergone myocardial infarction, stroke, life-threatening
arrhythmia, or coronary revascularization within the past 6 months.
- Patients with left ventricular outflow tract obstruction (e.g., aortic stenosis,
idiopathic hypertrophic aortic stenosis), and patients with significantly
impaired autonomic control of blood pressure.
- Patients with unstable angina, angina pectoris with sexual intercourse, or
New York Heart Association class 2 or higher congestive heart failure.
- The usual dosage for adults is 100 mg of avanafil orally once a day,
approximately one hour before sexual activity.
- For patients with organic or mixed erectile dysfunction who do not respond
adequately to 100 mg and are judged to tolerate it well, the dose may be
increased to 200 mg.
- The daily dose should be one time, and the interval between doses should be
at least 24 hours.
- It can be taken with or without food.
- Sexual activity poses a risk to the heart, so pay attention to cardiovascular
status before starting treatment for erectile dysfunction.
- Because of the vasodilator effect of this drug, transient mild hypotension
- A small number of cases of a prolonged or sustained erection lasting more
than 4 hours (painful erection lasting more than 6 hours) have been reported
in foreign clinical trials with other PDE5 inhibitors. If symptoms of an erection
lasting more than 4 hours are observed, patients should be instructed to
seek medical advice immediately, because failure to promptly treat
sustained erection may result in damage to penile tissue or permanent
impairment of erectile function.
- Since dizziness and visual disturbances have been observed in clinical trials,
caution should be exercised when working at heights, driving a car, or operating
other dangerous machinery.
- Patients should be instructed to discontinue taking the drug and seek immediate medical attention from an ophthalmologist if they experience a sudden decrease in vision or a sudden loss of vision after taking the drug.
- Store at room temperature