- In 1 tablet
250mg,500mg,1000mg as azithromycin hydrate
- Drug class name
- 15-membered ring macrolide antibiotic preparation
- Dosage form
- Tablet (round tablet)
- Indications and effects
- 【Approved strains】
Azithromycin-sensitive Staphylococcus spp., Streptococcus spp., Streptococcus pneumoniae, Neisseria gonorrhoeae, Moraxella (branhamella) catalis, Haemophilus influenzae, Legionella pneumophila, Peptostreptococcus spp., Prevotella, Chlamydia, Mycoplasma spp.
- Patients with a history of allergy to the active ingredient azithromycin hydrate
- Patients with cardiac disease (may cause QT prolongation and ventricular tachycardia)
- Patients with severe hepatic dysfunction (may worsen hepatic function)
- Dosage and Administration
- Sexually transmitted diseases (chlamydia and gonorrhea)
1000 mg per dose with a glass of water or lukewarm water
- Other Infectious Diseases
500 mg once daily for 3 days with a glass of water or lukewarm water
Since the dosage varies depending on the infection, be sure to get tested before taking the drug to avoid taking the wrong dose.
- Cautions for use
- If you change the dosing period at your own discretion, it may cause an increase in resistant bacteria (bacteria that do not respond to antibiotics), so you should take the drug for a set number of days.
- Since impaired consciousness and other symptoms may occur, patients should refrain from driving, operating hazardous machinery, and working at heights after taking the drug.
- Since it is not possible to determine from outward appearance alone whether the bacteria remain in the body, the patient should always be re-examined after completing the treatment period.
- Pay attention to the fact that azithromycin hydrate stays in the body for a long time and may cause side effects a few days after the end of the dose.
- If a rash, erosions or blisters on the lips, eyes, or vulva appear, consult a physician immediately because of the possibility of serious side effects.
- Storage method
- Avoid high temperature, high humidity and direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children and women.
- Do not transfer to another container.
- Do not take anything beyond its shelf life.